May 1, 2008 – Technical Toolboxes Canada, Ltd. and Catalyst Realtime Corporation agreed to work together to create the Catalyst Toolbox. This new Toolbox is a custom version of the MyCompany Toolbox, and built specifically for Catalyst's business needs. Kurt Tosczak and Tom West are working with Catalyst senior management team to create the functionality required to take Catalyst to the next step in their business.
March 19, 2007 – Technical Toolboxes Canada, Ltd. and TechCorr USA, LLC signed an agreement to work together to develop special business process automation tools for the Plant and Pipeline Inspection business. The two companies will work together to develop the following new systems, business utilities, and Tools:
- Project Scheduling & Management Module (PS&MM) is used to run company projects in a collaborative environment. The PS&MM is designed to support all the major features of popular desktop based project management systems with the added benefit of being web-based and designed to support a geographically diverse business.
- Asset Management Tool (AMT) version 2.0 is designed to include photo uploads, and vehicular tracking. The new expanded system will include several KPI reports to get more value from the asset base.
- The Human Resource Tool (HRT) version 2.0 is designed to include specific legal requirements for the heavily regulated inspection business. The system will include drug testing, and professional certification management.....more
March 16, 2007 - Technical Toolboxes Canada, Ltd. released the enterprise business process software, MyCompany Toolbox version 3.5. The new version has the following new systems, business utilities, and Tools:
1. Contract Management Module (CMM) is used to keep track of all company contracts.
2. Asset Management Tool (AMT) is used to keep track of all the assets in the company.
3. Human Resource Tool (HRT) is used to keep track of all the employees, contractors, and personnel in the company ....more
March 1, 2007 - The Education Management System (EMS) is a major edition to the MyCompany Toolbox (MCT). The Tool manages training requirements, class membership, and instructor evaluations for each customer account. The system keeps track of what training has been delivered and what training is scheduled for delivery. All training course notes and reference materials are available online. This new system is scalable enough to meet the needs of even the largest companies with large amounts of training and education activities....more
February 1 , 2006 – Technical Toolboxes Canada, Ltd. and Compudigm International, Ltd. agreed to work together to design a special version of the MyCompany Toolbox to help Compudigm run their multinational business and manage the efforts of their project teams.